Get In Touch
Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612, United States
Frequently Asked Question!
Two things are required to get medical marijuana:
- You must be 18 years and above for MEDICAL CONSUMERS.
- You must be 21 years and above for RECREATIONAL CONSUMERS.
You can always purchase your cannabis as a recreational consumer, or medical consumer online from Plugg Connects with/out MMJ card . Having a medical card or not, allows you access to medical strength products, and gets you to the front of the line at the dispensary.
Yes we ship to all states and worldwide. Since 2015 we have gain broad base of knowledge and experience from Dark Web, which we have managed to intergrade over here, ensuring and maintaining a discreet and successful delivery. Yes marijuana it is outlawed in some states, But would you say everyone who consumes it, must have to fly out?
After you place your order with us, you will receive invoice with payment details, and then tracking via your Email. contact pluggconnects
To place an order from our website:
- Head to the shop menu
- Select View Details underneath the item
- Select your quantity (if applicable), then select Add to Cart
- Continue shopping and adding items to cart
- When ready to check out, click on the shopping bag icon at the top right corner of your page:
- This will open up the checkout page.
- On this page, verify that your order and items are correct
- Then fill in your address for delivery,
- Select your Payment option. then click on the “ Proceed To checkout”
- Finally Check you email for payment details to complete your order.
For All Shipping Zones, Express Deliveries will take any time between 24-48 hours. International Shipments Take between 2-4 business days.
Yes 100 %
* Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.
NB: Potential customers should be reminded that the possession, distribution, and cultivation of cannabis is still prohibited under US federal law.